Personal information collection
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website or our products including aggregate information concerning what pages users access or visit;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including newsletters and rss feeds) and products.
Using personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you marketing communications.
Where we discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
We may store some of your personal information on third-party secure servers, when we are required to do so in order to supply services through one of our partners.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
About this privacy statement
This privacy statement was made using a free Contractology privacy statement precedent available at www.freenetlaw.com. Premium precedents available on the Contractology website include website terms and conditions precedents.